Many months ago, I would say about 5 months ago, we sent away our precious kitty to live with my mom. She wanted him so badly, she loved him like her own. Gizmo was not behaving well for us, so we thought this was the next best option - at least he would still be in the family and I could visit him. Sadly, after 5 months and many many dollars, things are not going well with Gizmo and my mom. Surprise, surprise, my mom has given away another animal. (Love you mom!)
Dave and I decided that we should give Gizmo another shot. We figured, if he was given to a shelter, the chance of him living would not be good - and, if he was adopted he may not be in a happy, safe home. We are excited and nervous all at the same time. I am so happy to have my baby back - he comforted me during some pretty lonely times and gave me kisses when I would cry. He is a wonderfully special cat. We hope that we will be able to break him of his bad habits with love, patience, and hard work. Luckily, we have all wood floors with a few expensive area rugs- it should be a little easier to keep an eye on him and deter him from making messy mistakes. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we transition Gizmo to his new home. Check back for the good, the bad, and the ugly - until then WELCOME HOME GIZMO! We are so happy you are back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a message.