We do not close until the end of December - which means we are in limbo. You know, that time between being told the house is yours and actually getting the keys. Who made up this process? Who decided, "Hey, I have a way to make this more agonizing than the bidding war - let's make home buyers wait at least a month before they can actually call the house their own." WHHHAAAATTTT? I shall kick that person in the shins - idiot.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The Results Are In...
And the winner is, J and D. Their prize - A newwww houseee! Ha. So, the sellers accepted our offer last night at approximately 7:00pm. It was an amazing day - the back and forth negotiations. Holding our ground, and then receiving the news that the sellers had given in. Followed by much champagne drinking by J and D while dancing around the condo. Our little pug, H watched in amazement wondering, I am sure, what the heck was going on? We tried to explain to him that he soon will have a big front and back yard for running and playing. He is very excited.
We do not close until the end of December - which means we are in limbo. You know, that time between being told the house is yours and actually getting the keys. Who made up this process? Who decided, "Hey, I have a way to make this more agonizing than the bidding war - let's make home buyers wait at least a month before they can actually call the house their own." WHHHAAAATTTT? I shall kick that person in the shins - idiot.
We do not close until the end of December - which means we are in limbo. You know, that time between being told the house is yours and actually getting the keys. Who made up this process? Who decided, "Hey, I have a way to make this more agonizing than the bidding war - let's make home buyers wait at least a month before they can actually call the house their own." WHHHAAAATTTT? I shall kick that person in the shins - idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a message.